The field of robotics is growing fast and the demand for engineers with the right skills far exceeds the current supply. This program represents a unique opportunity to develop these in-demand skills. We are partnering with the best companies in the field of robotics to offer in-depth curriculum, expert instructors, and exclusive hiring opportunities. You will come out of this program having completed several hand-on robotics projects, both in simulation and on real hardware, that will serve as portfolio pieces that demonstrate the skills you’ve acquired. This is an ideal program for anyone seeking to launch or advance a career in this incredible field.
Articles in this section
- Do I need the TX2 to complete the projects in Term 2?
- How long will it take me to receive my TX2?
- How long will it take me to receive my discount code?
- How do I receive the educational discount on the TX2?
- Where can I go for help?
- Do I need to re-partition my machine with Ubuntu and install ROS (Robot Operating System)?
- Where do I report issues with the classroom experience (videos, projects, etc.)?
- Can I get a refund for the program?
- Is there a syllabus posted for the Robotics Software Engineer Nanodegree Program?
- Why should I enroll in the Robotics Nanodegree program?