The start and end dates of each term are fixed, and you must complete all assigned projects by the end dates, so to that extent, the answer is “no, it is not self-paced.” You must complete the program within a fixed time period. However, projects may be submitted at any time during the term, and individual project deadlines are recommendations, not requirements. So within the boundaries of a given term, there is some opportunity to work at your own pace. But you should plan to follow our recommended timeline, as this will best enable you to keep pace with your peers, and complete the program on time.
Articles in this section
- Do I need the TX2 to complete the projects in Term 2?
- How long will it take me to receive my TX2?
- How long will it take me to receive my discount code?
- How do I receive the educational discount on the TX2?
- Where can I go for help?
- Do I need to re-partition my machine with Ubuntu and install ROS (Robot Operating System)?
- Where do I report issues with the classroom experience (videos, projects, etc.)?
- Can I get a refund for the program?
- Is there a syllabus posted for the Robotics Software Engineer Nanodegree Program?
- Why should I enroll in the Robotics Nanodegree program?