The program is comprised of 2 terms (3 months each) with fixed start and end dates. Students must successfully complete all assigned projects by the end date for each term to graduate. There are 3-4 projects per term, which give you an opportunity to apply the skills you’ve learned in the lessons. Each project must be submitted for review by one of the expert project reviewers in the Udacity Robotics network. Your reviewer will give you detailed feedback on your work and let you know where your project needs improvement if necessary. You may submit each project as many times as you like.
Articles in this section
- Do I need the TX2 to complete the projects in Term 2?
- How long will it take me to receive my TX2?
- How long will it take me to receive my discount code?
- How do I receive the educational discount on the TX2?
- Where can I go for help?
- Do I need to re-partition my machine with Ubuntu and install ROS (Robot Operating System)?
- Where do I report issues with the classroom experience (videos, projects, etc.)?
- Can I get a refund for the program?
- Is there a syllabus posted for the Robotics Software Engineer Nanodegree Program?
- Why should I enroll in the Robotics Nanodegree program?