You will learn practical application of robotics concepts like perception, localization, path planning and controls using the languages and frameworks that are in demand in the industry (Python, C++, ROS, Gazebo)
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the link to download the virtual machine?
- Do I need to re-partition my machine with Ubuntu and install ROS (Robot Operating System)?
- How is the Robotics Nanodegree program different from your Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program or your Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?
- Does the Robotics Nanodegree program have hiring partnerships associated with it?
- What frameworks/languages/technologies will the Robotics Nanodegree program teach?
- Do I need any special equipment to take the Robotics Nanodegree program?