You will learn practical application of robotics concepts like perception, localization, path planning and controls using the languages and frameworks that are in demand in the industry (Python, C++, ROS, Gazebo)
Articles in this section
- Do I need the TX2 to complete the projects in Term 2?
- How long will it take me to receive my TX2?
- How long will it take me to receive my discount code?
- How do I receive the educational discount on the TX2?
- Where can I go for help?
- Do I need to re-partition my machine with Ubuntu and install ROS (Robot Operating System)?
- Where do I report issues with the classroom experience (videos, projects, etc.)?
- Can I get a refund for the program?
- Is there a syllabus posted for the Robotics Software Engineer Nanodegree Program?
- Why should I enroll in the Robotics Nanodegree program?