Our goal with this program is to equip you with the most valuable skills in this field; the skills top companies are looking for as they search for the next generation of robotics talent. Enter the search terms “Robotics Engineer” in Glassdoor, Indeed, or any other major job search engine, and you’ll find thousands of openings all over the world in a diversity of industries. To ensure you’re well-prepared to meet this demand, this program will focus on the software behind robotics systems, while also providing you the opportunity to work with hardware in the second term. You will learn practical application of robotics concepts like perception, localization, path planning and controls using the languages and frameworks that are in demand in the industry (Python, C++, ROS, Gazebo).
Articles in this section
- Why should I enroll in the Robotics Nanodegree program?
- What kinds of topics will the Robotics Nanodegree program cover?
- How is the Robotics Nanodegree program different from your Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program or your Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?
- How are you developing the Robotics Nanodegree curriculum and who are your partners?
- Does the Robotics Nanodegree program have hiring partnerships associated with it?
- What jobs will the Robotics Nanodegree program prepare me for?
- What are the prerequisites for the Robotics Nanodegree program?
- What frameworks/languages/technologies will the Robotics Nanodegree program teach?
- Do I need any special equipment to take the Robotics Nanodegree program?
- What’s the job market like for Robotics Software Developers?