You should only enroll if you plan on attending every session. Should you need to miss one due to illness or emergency, you must let your Session Lead know right away. Missing sessions will cause you to fall behind and could put your enrollment in jeopardy—working with your Session Lead is crucial to making sure you stay on track, and that you graduate within the proscribed time period. Students with more than 2 consecutive unexcused absences may be dismissed from the program.
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford the full cost of the program?
- How much does Udacity Connect cost?
- What happens during a Udacity Connect session, and what are the goals?
- What should I bring to a Udacity Connect session?
- What happens if I miss a Udacity Connect session?
- What if I qualify to enroll, but there are no more seats available?
- Why should I apply for Udacity Connect?
- Is Udacity Connect a better option for me than a bootcamp?
- How do I enroll in Udacity Connect?
- What is the application process for Udacity Connect?