Bring your own laptop, headphones, power cord, water bottle, and whatever else you find helpful when working on your Nanodegree program. Download the mobile app to access the door code to the classroom. You'll have an hour break for lunch, so make sure food is part of what you bring!
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford the full cost of the program?
- How much does Udacity Connect cost?
- What happens during a Udacity Connect session, and what are the goals?
- What should I bring to a Udacity Connect session?
- What happens if I miss a Udacity Connect session?
- What if I qualify to enroll, but there are no more seats available?
- Why should I apply for Udacity Connect?
- Is Udacity Connect a better option for me than a bootcamp?
- How do I enroll in Udacity Connect?
- What is the application process for Udacity Connect?