No, access to your Career Portal comes at no additional cost beyond the Nanodegree program you are already enrolled in.
Articles in this section
- What is the Career Portal?
- Why should I use the Career Portal?
- Does access to my Career Portal cost anything?
- Who can see my Career Portal? Is this something I can share?
- I’m a student from a version of my Nanodegree program that doesn’t have access to Career Portal, and I’d like to upgrade to a version that does have access. Can you help?
- I am a Udacity graduate from an earlier version of my Nanodegree program and want Career Portal. Can I access it?
- Who do I contact if there’s a problem with my Career Portal?
- What happened to my Udacity Professional Profile / my project cards?