The Udacity Professional Profile has become part of the Career Portal. You can find your Profile in the Career Portal via the briefcase icon on the left hand navigation bar.
Articles in this section
- What is the Career Portal?
- Why should I use the Career Portal?
- Does access to my Career Portal cost anything?
- Who can see my Career Portal? Is this something I can share?
- I’m a student from a version of my Nanodegree program that doesn’t have access to Career Portal, and I’d like to upgrade to a version that does have access. Can you help?
- I am a Udacity graduate from an earlier version of my Nanodegree program and want Career Portal. Can I access it?
- Who do I contact if there’s a problem with my Career Portal?
- What happened to my Udacity Professional Profile / my project cards?