The Career Portal, and your Career Track progress, is only visible to you. It is not currently shareable. However, the Udacity Professional Profile, which is a part of your Career Portal, is shareable. It is private by default but you may make it public at any time via the toggle at the top.
Articles in this section
- What is the Career Portal?
- Why should I use the Career Portal?
- Does access to my Career Portal cost anything?
- Who can see my Career Portal? Is this something I can share?
- I’m a student from a version of my Nanodegree program that doesn’t have access to Career Portal, and I’d like to upgrade to a version that does have access. Can you help?
- I am a Udacity graduate from an earlier version of my Nanodegree program and want Career Portal. Can I access it?
- Who do I contact if there’s a problem with my Career Portal?
- What happened to my Udacity Professional Profile / my project cards?