There are both private (unshareable) and shareable parts of The Career Portal. Your Career Track progress is only visible to you and is not shareable. However, your Udacity Professional Profile is shareable so you have the option to showcase yourself to employers. It is private by default but you may make it public at any time via the toggle at the top of the Profile page.
Articles in this section
- What is the Career Portal?
- Why should I use the Career Portal?
- Who can see my Career Portal? Is this something I can share?
- I don’t have access to Career Portal, and I'd like to receive access. Can you help?
- Who do I contact if there’s a problem with my Career Portal?
- Where is the Udacity Professional Profile located?