The Career Portal provides tools you can utilize to get job-ready! It contains your recommended career development path, called the Career Track, where you view the foundational steps to take toward job-readiness and track your progress toward meeting those steps. Think of the Career Track as offering a learning syllabus or fitness plan - you can learn or exercise on your own, but having a schedule and plan helps you better achieve your goals. You can read more about the Career Portal here.
Articles in this section
- What is the Career Portal?
- Why should I use the Career Portal?
- Who can see my Career Portal? Is this something I can share?
- I don’t have access to Career Portal, and I'd like to receive access. Can you help?
- Who do I contact if there’s a problem with my Career Portal?
- Where is the Udacity Professional Profile located?