See below for FAQs for the BSF Digital Scholarship Program
What is the BSF Digital Scholarship Program?
- Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF), and Udacity are partnering to offer fully-funded nanodegrees to train learners in the latest tech skills, specifically in Marketing Analytics, AI Product Management and Data Analysis with Power BI.
What does this program entail?
- This program is free of charge and available to all eligible learners who successfully pass the application on our website. The program consists of a 3-month, self-guided learning journey with the rest of the BSF-Udacity cohort. Students have the option to select their desired nanodegree program from the following selection:
- Marketing Analytics
- AI Product Manager
- Data Analysis and Visualisation with Microsoft Power BI
How can I benefit from this program?
- Students will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects designed by industry experts to build their portfolio of skills and learn one of four core skills sets to prepare them for a career in a job of the future.
What does the learner journey look like as part of this program?
- As a student in the “BSF Digital Scholarship”, your learning journey will be 3 months and self-guided, depending on your track. Throughout your entire learning journey, you will have access to an online community platform, where you will get to ask other students and mentors for support to help you through any learning difficulties or even to network!
What are the eligibility criteria to enroll?
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Submit the online application form here
- Pass a logical reasoning test
- Reside in KSA
- Saudi National
- Hold a minimum qualification of a high school degree or diploma
- Eager to apply for a job following the scholarship program
Are there any fees for enrollment?
- No, this is a free scholarship
What is the duration program?
- The program is designed to run from May 10, 2023 to August 09,2023. However, it is important to note that the program is self-paced, you can finish it in less than the designed duration if you wish.
What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- There are no prerequisites for this program. You will need access to reliable internet and have knowledge of basic computer skills.
How do I apply for the program?
- You can know more details and apply from here
When will the applications open/close?
- Applications opened on February 21, 2023, and will close on April 4, 2023.
How will I know if I am accepted for the scholarship?
- We will contact you via email on or before May 8, 2023. So, please make sure to check your e-mail frequently. Please use one email for everything during the program, and make sure to check your spam folder to see if you received emails from our side.
Can I join two Nanodegree Programs at the same time?
- Unfortunately, this is not possible as you will only be accepted in one Nanodegree program only at a time. We recommend that you apply for the Nanodegree program you are most interested in.
Can I cancel an application I submitted?
- A fully submitted application cannot be deleted. Please ensure you are submitting accurate and correct information, and that you are committed to the program timelines before submitting your application.
Is this program online, in-person, or a combination of both?
- This is a fully online program with live virtual connect sessions. Throughout the cohort, students get to learn through online videos in their classroom and interact with peers, coaches, and instructors on their community platform and in their weekly Connect Sessions.
Can I change the email address that I have used to sign-up?
- You should maintain the same email address you used to apply for the Program for the duration of your entire course in order to maintain eligibility for this Nanodegree program.
Can I withdraw/postpone studying after I am enrolled?
- There are no withdrawal or postponing options available in the program. You should only join this program if you are committed to learning and graduating within the defined timeline of the program.