You can use the forums to meet other students in your area and in your course. Make sure you identify the location where you’d like to host your study group. Our social media properties are also a great way to connect with other students, arrange hangouts, join hackathons, find out about events, and more.
Articles in this section
- What is the Udacity community?
- What are the benefits of being a community member?
- How do I get started?
- What is a community violation and how are they handled?
- What should I do if things get heated?
- What is the Udacity Honor Code?
- What are the rules on collaboration?
- What’s the best way to organize a study group?