There are no final exams in the traditional sense. We do test your skills by having you complete portfolio-ready projects. Nanodegree programs require you to complete between 5 to 8 projects to earn the credential. Sometimes we’ll provide some final questions to help you solidify the concepts you’ve learned, but they are not required to earn the credential.
Articles in this section
- Can I display my name on the graduation certificate in a language other than English?
- What is the value of a Nanodegree “credential?”
- Do I need to take each course in the Nanodegree program track in order to receive a Nanodegree credential?
- Are there deadlines within each program?
- Is there a final exam?
- What are the minimum requirements to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- How are your Nanodegree credentials awarded?
- Do I get a certificate once I graduate from my Nanodegree program?