Udacity credentials will be awarded based on successful completion of all the required components of a program. After successfully completing your projects, your identity will be verified and you may be asked to do an exit interview. Upon successful completion of this process, you will receive an official Udacity Nanodegree credential.
Articles in this section
- What is the value of a Nanodegree “credential?”
- Do I need to take each course in the Nanodegree program track in order to receive a Nanodegree credential?
- Are there deadlines within each program?
- Is there a final exam?
- What are the minimum requirements to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- How are your Nanodegree credentials awarded?
- Do I get a certificate once I graduate from my Nanodegree program?