Udacity credentials will be awarded based on successful completion of all the required components of a program. After successfully completing your projects, your identity will be verified and you may be asked to do an exit interview. Upon successful completion of this process, you will receive an official Udacity certificate of achievement.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to graduate from a Nanodegree program, single paid course, or Executive Program?
- What is NetVerify?
- How do I prove that I graduated? How do I prove an employee candidate graduated from a Udacity program?
- How will I know when I am ready to graduate?
- Can I still complete the program if I miss a project deadline?
- Can I display my name on the graduation certificate in a language other than English?
- Do I need to take each course in the program track in order to receive a Udacity credential?
- How are your Udacity credentials awarded?
- Do I get a certificate once I graduate from my Nanodegree program, single paid course, or Executive Program?