The Nanodegree program curriculum is built with exclusive input from leading industry employers who know exactly what skills they are looking for in their candidates. The skills taught in our programs are immediately applicable in the current job market, and the portfolio projects you build as part of your Nanodegree program will demonstrate your skills to hiring managers.
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree program? What’s the experience like?
- How do you build the curriculum for a Nanodegree program?
- Why will a Nanodegree program curriculum prepare me for a job better than other online courses?
- How is a Nanodegree program curriculum different from taking multiple courses?
- I don’t know which Nanodegree program I should take.
- I’ve never programmed before. Can I still take a Nanodegree program?
- If I take a Nanodegree program, does Udacity guarantee me a job?
- Are Nanodegree course and project materials available for free?
- Will scholarships be available?