Yes! Many companies are interested in working with remote candidates, particularly for contract work. Make sure you explain your employment goals clearly. You can indicate your willingness to work remotely within the job preferences section of your profile.
Articles in this section
- How should I talk about my Nanodegree with employers?
- How can I make myself a more desirable job candidate?
- How can I make myself a better careers candidate?
- Are companies interested in working with remote candidates?
- How do I connect with recruiters on LinkedIn effectively?
- I don't have a bachelor's degree (in computer science or at all). Will an employer recognize my Nanodegree credential?
- I earned a Nanodegree credential, but haven't found a job in my desired field yet. Can Udacity help me?