Though the Plus program is limited to select Nanodegree programs today, we intend to extend to other programs in the near future. Based on early work, we know graduates from these programs have found rewarding employment given their Nanodegree credential and are actively working to ensure the same of all programs.
Articles in this section
- What is Nanodegree Plus and how is it different from the Standard Nanodegree program?
- Who can sign up for Nanodegree Plus?
- How do I maintain my eligibility for Nanodegree Plus?
- I was enrolled in or graduated from the Nanodegree Plus program when the program’s Terms and Conditions updated on April 5, 2017. What does that mean for me?
- Why is this Nanodegree Plus program only available for a limited number of your Nanodegree programs?
- How do you help participants get a job?
- Who are your partner companies, and what will they guarantee?
- Why is the Nanodegree Plus program restricted to the US?
- What type of work authorization is Udacity able to support through the Nanodegree Plus job guarantee program?
- Why does this guarantee not apply retroactively? Can current students or alumni take advantage of this offering?