We provide project deadlines in order to keep students on track to graduate within our recommended timeframe. These dates are created to accommodate a student who can dedicate at least 10 hours per week to the Nanodegree program. If you miss a deadline, don't worry! There are no penalties for missing a project deadline so just do your best to catch up. You can always reach out to your peers and coaches for extra support in meeting project deadlines.
Articles in this section
- Can I display my name on the graduation certificate in a language other than English?
- What is the value of a Nanodegree “credential?”
- Do I need to take each course in the Nanodegree program track in order to receive a Nanodegree credential?
- Are there deadlines within each program?
- Is there a final exam?
- What are the minimum requirements to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- How are your Nanodegree credentials awarded?
- Do I get a certificate once I graduate from my Nanodegree program?