Our curriculum managers partner with hiring managers and subject matter experts from leading companies to define the skills required to qualify for a job in that field. The programs are designed to teach these skills through building portfolio-ready projects and solving real-world problems.
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree program? What’s the experience like?
- How do you build the curriculum for a Nanodegree program?
- Why will a Nanodegree program curriculum prepare me for a job better than other online courses?
- How is a Nanodegree program curriculum different from taking multiple courses?
- I don’t know which Nanodegree program I should take.
- I’ve never programmed before. Can I still take a Nanodegree program?
- If I take a Nanodegree program, does Udacity guarantee me a job?
- Are Nanodegree course and project materials available for free?
- Will scholarships be available?