All our programs feature expert instructors teaching critical and cutting-edge skills. For those pursuing mastery of a particular skill, or who wish to craft an independent study path, a self-designed menu of individual courses can be an excellent option. However, features such as project review, moderated peer forums, career support, and an awarded credential are only available to students enrolled in a Nanodegree program.
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree program? What’s the experience like?
- How do you build the curriculum for a Nanodegree program?
- Why will a Nanodegree program curriculum prepare me for a job better than other online courses?
- How is a Nanodegree program curriculum different from taking multiple courses?
- I don’t know which Nanodegree program I should take.
- I’ve never programmed before. Can I still take a Nanodegree program?
- If I take a Nanodegree program, does Udacity guarantee me a job?
- Are Nanodegree course and project materials available for free?
- Will scholarships be available?