Yes! Our goal is to provide exactly the right learning experience for every student, and we offer several beginning programs that require no programming experience whatsoever. Each of these programs will equip you with foundational skills. In addition, they will help prepare you for an eventual career in technology, and/or allow you to enroll in a more advanced career-track Nanodegree program. Just go to our catalog, and filter for beginner!
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree program? What’s the experience like?
- How do you build the curriculum for a Nanodegree program?
- Why will a Nanodegree program curriculum prepare me for a job better than other online courses?
- How is a Nanodegree program curriculum different from taking multiple courses?
- I don’t know which Nanodegree program I should take.
- I’ve never programmed before. Can I still take a Nanodegree program?
- If I take a Nanodegree program, does Udacity guarantee me a job?
- Are Nanodegree course and project materials available for free?
- Will scholarships be available?