Yes! Our goal is to provide exactly the right learning experience for every student, and we offer several beginner programs that require no programming experience whatsoever. Each of these programs will equip you with foundational skills. In addition, they will help prepare you for an eventual career in technology, and/or allow you to enroll in a more advanced career-track Nanodegree program.
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree Program?
- What is a Udacity course like?
- How long are the Nanodegree programs?
- What do I need to do to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- Will I earn a credential upon completing the requirements of a Nanodegree program?
- Do you offer any certificates for free?
- Is Udacity an accredited educational institution?
- Are there course textbooks?
- Does Udacity accept from or provide transfer credits to accredited educational institutions?
- How can I provide feedback to Udacity?