You are welcome to enroll in as many Udacity programs as you wish, but please be aware of the time commitment involved. Our courses are developed with industry leaders and subject matter experts to promote rigorous learning, and the requirements, while flexible and supportive, are also demanding. If you DO opt to enroll in more than one program, each Nanodegree program will be billed separately.
Articles in this section
- I’m interested in enrolling in a program. How do your payments work?
- How much does it cost to enroll in a Udacity Nanodegree program?
- Does Udacity offer discounts or coupons for college or university students?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How does the free trial work?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I have a paid enrollment in more than one program?
- How do I know I have been properly enrolled?
- I’m currently enrolled in a course and I see that the price has changed since I signed up. Does that mean that my subscription price will also change?