Each program we offer is designed to help you achieve goals, meet objectives, and succeed in your life and career. Whether you have a specific job in mind, or want to learn specific skills, the best way to decide is to envision your desired outcome, and then select the path that will get you there. Sometimes this is easy—you want to build Android apps, you take the Android Developer program! But if you’re not sure, we can guide you in the right direction. Our blog is a great resource for career pathing, and you can always email us at email@example.com. We’ll learn about your interests, your goals, and your experience, and make personalized recommendations on the best ways to move forward.
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree program? What’s the experience like?
- How do you build the curriculum for a Nanodegree program?
- Why will a Nanodegree program curriculum prepare me for a job better than other online courses?
- How is a Nanodegree program curriculum different from taking multiple courses?
- I don’t know which Nanodegree program I should take.
- I’ve never programmed before. Can I still take a Nanodegree program?
- If I take a Nanodegree program, does Udacity guarantee me a job?
- Are Nanodegree course and project materials available for free?
- Will scholarships be available?