Yes, once you have met specifications for your project you will no longer have the option to resubmit. Once a project has met specifications, we consider that the student will want to move on to the next set of skills.
Articles in this section
- How do I resolve the error message I got when attempting to submit my project?
- When will my project be reviewed?
- How do I cancel a project submission?
- Who grades Udacity projects?
- How does grading work at Udacity?
- What happens if my project requires changes?
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can resubmit my project?
- How can I become a reviewer?