If your project Requires Changes, your reviewer will leave you plenty of feedback to help you. Take a close look at the feedback and comments they provide and make adjustments to your project. Once you feel you’ve made the required corrections, resubmit your project.
Articles in this section
- How do I resolve the error message I got when attempting to submit my project?
- When will my project be reviewed?
- How do I cancel a project submission?
- Who grades Udacity projects?
- I just submitted my project. When can I expect my review?
- How does grading work at Udacity?
- What happens if my project Requires Changes?
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can resubmit my project?