Students who pursue a blended learning approach by adding an in-person component finish on average more than 30% faster than those students working strictly online. As a Udacity Connect student, you'll benefit from in-person collaboration with peers and instructors to complete projects, overcome challenges, and master new concepts. You'll stay on track through weekly check-ins with Session Leads who provide additional lectures on difficult course material, and help with goal-setting, time management, and motivation. You'll also gain critical career insights from guest speakers who are working professionals in relevant fields.
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford the full cost of the program?
- How much does Udacity Connect cost?
- What happens during a Udacity Connect session, and what are the goals?
- What should I bring to a Udacity Connect session?
- What happens if I miss a Udacity Connect session?
- What if I qualify to enroll, but there are no more seats available?
- Why should I apply for Udacity Connect?
- Is Udacity Connect a better option for me than a bootcamp?
- How do I enroll in Udacity Connect?
- What is the application process for Udacity Connect?