You need to apply to participate. Seats for Udacity Connect are limited, and will be available on a first come, first served basis to qualifying students. Our application process will determine if you are ready to start this intensive learning experience. Submit as soon as you can to determine: a) if you qualify for the program, and b) to improve your chances of getting into your preferred session.
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford the full cost of the program?
- How much does Udacity Connect cost?
- What happens during a Udacity Connect session, and what are the goals?
- What should I bring to a Udacity Connect session?
- What happens if I miss a Udacity Connect session?
- What if I qualify to enroll, but there are no more seats available?
- Why should I apply for Udacity Connect?
- Is Udacity Connect a better option for me than a bootcamp?
- How do I enroll in Udacity Connect?
- What is the application process for Udacity Connect?