When you apply, we will assess whether you have the prerequisite knowledge and experience required for the Nanodegree program you’re applying to. We will also determine whether you demonstrate the commitment and dedication required to successfully complete an intensive program of this kind. If you qualify, we will send you an acceptance notification inviting you to enroll. You must complete enrollment to secure your seat. Enrollment is first come, first served until all seats are filled.
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford the full cost of the program?
- How much does Udacity Connect cost?
- What happens during a Udacity Connect session, and what are the goals?
- What should I bring to a Udacity Connect session?
- What happens if I miss a Udacity Connect session?
- What if I qualify to enroll, but there are no more seats available?
- Why should I apply for Udacity Connect?
- Is Udacity Connect a better option for me than a bootcamp?
- How do I enroll in Udacity Connect?
- What is the application process for Udacity Connect?