While the bootcamp model may remain a compelling approach for some, we know that the combination of high cost and the necessity of leaving full-time work behind makes bootcamps an unrealistic option for the vast majority of students we work to serve. With Udacity Connect, we aim to provide the opportunity to shorten your career journey with limited risk and maximum rewards. Udacity Connect students are able to keep their jobs, save on tuition, all while simultaneously gaining access to world-class content, and pursuing an accelerated learning experience.
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford the full cost of the program?
- How much does Udacity Connect cost?
- What happens during a Udacity Connect session, and what are the goals?
- What should I bring to a Udacity Connect session?
- What happens if I miss a Udacity Connect session?
- What if I qualify to enroll, but there are no more seats available?
- Why should I apply for Udacity Connect?
- Is Udacity Connect a better option for me than a bootcamp?
- How do I enroll in Udacity Connect?
- What is the application process for Udacity Connect?