Even if your employer is only paying for part of your Nanodegree program, you won’t be eligible for this reimbursement. Your are only eligible if you are paying for the whole Nanodegree on your own.
Articles in this section
- What is 50% back?
- Who is eligible for 50% back?
- How does 50% back work?
- Can I get 50% back for more than one Nanodegree program?
- Does using a coupon disqualify me from 50% back?
- My employer is paying for part of the Nanodegree program. Am I still eligible for it?
- Am I eligible for 50% back if my company is paying for my Nanodegree program?
- I need to cancel my subscription to my Nanodegree program. How does that impact my 50% back?
- If I cancel my subscription and re-enroll, how many months will be eligible for this program?
- Is there an option to “pause” my subscription?