If you need to cancel your Nanodegree program description, all the tuition you have paid—up until the point of cancellation—are no longer eligible for any future refunds. When you re-enroll, your new tuition payments will be eligible for the 50% tuition discount, provided you graduate within 12 months of your new start date.
Articles in this section
- What is 50% back?
- Who is eligible for 50% back?
- How does 50% back work?
- Can I get 50% back for more than one Nanodegree program?
- Does using a coupon disqualify me from 50% back?
- My employer is paying for part of the Nanodegree program. Am I still eligible for it?
- Am I eligible for 50% back if my company is paying for my Nanodegree program?
- I need to cancel my subscription to my Nanodegree program. How does that impact my 50% back?
- If I cancel my subscription and re-enroll, how many months will be eligible for this program?
- Is there an option to “pause” my subscription?