Yes! Once you complete the graduation process, you will receive your certificate. You will then be able to view, print, and share your certificate through your Udacity account.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- What is NetVerify?
- How do I prove that I graduated? How do I prove an employee candidate graduated from a Nanodegree program?
- How will I know when I am ready to graduate?
- Can I still complete the program if I miss a project deadline?
- Can I display my name on the graduation certificate in a language other than English?
- Do I need to take each course in the Nanodegree program track in order to receive a Nanodegree credential?
- How are your Nanodegree credentials awarded?
- Do I get a certificate once I graduate from my Nanodegree program?