You can reapply when you are able to meet the requirements of the program, and/or when new seats open up for future sessions. To prepare for the next Udacity Connect sessions as regards skills and experience, we recommend skilling up to meet prerequisites for the Nanodegree program you are interested in by taking supporting free courses available on our site. You’ll find recommended courses on the main overview pages for each Nanodegree program.
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford the full cost of the program?
- How much does Udacity Connect cost?
- What happens during a Udacity Connect session, and what are the goals?
- What should I bring to a Udacity Connect session?
- What happens if I miss a Udacity Connect session?
- What if I qualify to enroll, but there are no more seats available?
- Why should I apply for Udacity Connect?
- Is Udacity Connect a better option for me than a bootcamp?
- How do I enroll in Udacity Connect?
- What is the application process for Udacity Connect?