Project reviews are often completed in about 24-48 hours from submission, something that Udacity strives for! Due to the high volume of submissions and the time it may take your project reviewer to give personalized feedback, the turnaround time for your project evaluations sometimes maybe as high as 1 week.
Articles in this section
- When will my project be reviewed?
- How do I resolve the error message I get when I am trying to submit my project?
- How do I cancel a project submission?
- Who grades Udacity projects?
- How does grading work at Udacity?
- What happens if my project requires changes?
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can resubmit my project?
- How can I become a reviewer?