Project reviews are often completed in about 24 hours, something that Udacity strives for! As noted in your student handbook, "Due to the high volume of submissions and the time it may take your project reviewer to give personalized feedback, the turnaround period for project evaluations may be up to 1 week." Your student handbook can be found in your "Resources" section in your student portal.
Articles in this section
- How do I resolve the error message I got when attempting to submit my project?
- When will my project be reviewed?
- How do I cancel a project submission?
- Who grades Udacity projects?
- I just submitted my project. When can I expect my review?
- How does grading work at Udacity?
- What happens if my project Requires Changes?
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can resubmit my project?