Personalized mentoring has been a feature of our programs all along, but our Android Basics students are the first to benefit from a mentor joining them on Day One in a dedicated, 1-to-1 capacity. We recognize that the needs of beginning students are unique, and we want to make sure we provide everything you need to succeed.
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- Am I eligible for Mentorship?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?