Personalized mentoring has been a feature of our programs all along, however, not all of our Nanodegree program students currently have access to in-classroom mentors. The programs that offer in-classroom mentorship at this time are as follows: Android Basics Nanodegree program, Android Developer Nanodegree program, iOS Developer Nanodegree program, Full Stack Developer Nanodegree program, Machine Learning Nanodegree program, Virtual Reality Nanodegree program. Additionally, all of our term-based Nanodegree programs (Self-Driving Car, Artificial Intelligence) have in-classroom mentorship as well.
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?