You will have a private chat channel that is always available in your classroom, and you should feel free to communicate there as often as you’d like! The more you’re able to share about your learning experience, your study habits, your successes and your challenges, the better able your mentor will be to provide actionable guidance and support. Your mentor won’t always be immediately available to respond, but they’ll regularly review your correspondence to ensure they’re providing the help you need.
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- Am I eligible for Mentorship?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?