In an ongoing effort to determine how best we can support your success and drive your progress, we regularly research, analyze, and test different support strategies and initiatives, and it is wonderfully clear to us how positive an influence a mentor can be on a student’s Nanodegree program experience. While each student will be able to determine the extent to which they rely on your mentor for guidance and support, but we feel confident that having a mentor to track your progress and help you set achievable goals will have a positive impact.
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- Am I eligible for Mentorship?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?