Your mentor will be with you through your successful completion of Project 2. We know the most challenging part of a Nanodegree program is often just getting started, and completing those initial projects, so we want to ensure you’re set up for success, on the right track, and that you have the best possible start to your learning journey! Plus, the early weeks are when you’re establishing your study habits and and schedule, and mentors are a great resource for this process.
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- Am I eligible for Mentorship?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?