You should expect check-ins from your mentor an average of 1-2x a day, with response times generally never being longer than 12 hours. Each relationship will of course be slightly different, and exceptions may of course occur, but this should be your general expectation.
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?