You will communicate with your mentor in two primary ways: 1) You will have a private chat channel that is always available in your classroom, and 2) You will complete a weekly check-in in which you set specific goals for your next week of learning. Your mentor will review your goals and give you feedback on how best to proceed, and how to get the most out of your program!
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- Am I eligible for Mentorship?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?