Yes! We encourage feedback to make sure you’re getting the best experience possible. Each week during your check-in we’ll ask you to give us feedback on how your mentor is doing—your weekly ratings will then allow us to make improvements if and when we need to do so.
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?