Yes, your mentor will have already completed the projects you will be working on, and will have expertise in the topics these projects cover. They will already be familiar with all the course materials, and they will always be fully prepared to lend support and provide guidance whenever you’re facing any challenges!
Articles in this section
- How long will I have my mentor?
- Is Mentorship a part of every Nanodegree program?
- How quickly will my mentor respond?
- How often can I engage with my mentor?
- Why are you automatically assigning mentors?
- How do I communicate with my mentor?
- Can we give feedback on our mentors?
- Will my mentor have specific expertise in my program?
- What if I am not a proficient English speaker? Will there be multi-lingual mentors?