No, not at this time. While students of this program are of course welcome to attend Connect sessions, we will not be able to provide curriculum support at the sessions, nor will there be session leads onsite who are equipped to provide specific program guidance and input.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Associate Android Developer Fast Track program and the Android Developer Nanodegree?
- If I have already taken the Android Developer Nanodegree, can I take this as well?
- If I have already taken the Android Beginner Nanodegree, can I take this as well?
- Will there be Udacity Connect sessions held for this program?
- I know you offer the opportunity for students to pause their studies in other programs; will that be an option for this program?