Plagiarism hurts you and your learning path at Udacity, and hurts the Udacity community in the following ways:
• You deny yourself the opportunity to learn and practice skills that may be needed in your future career.
• You deny yourself the opportunity to receive honest feedback on how to improve your skills and performance.
• You invite future employers and teachers to question your integrity and performance in general if you have not mastered essential skills.
• You commit fraud on the reviewers who are evaluating your work.
• You deprive another author due credit for his or her work and intellectual property.
• You show disrespect for your Udacity peers who have done their own hard work on projects.