The fixed-term nature of the Digital Marketing Nanodegree program, and the need for maintaining a consistent and stable student body throughout the term, prevents offering the option to pause your studies. Students in the Self-Study program go through the content at their own pace. Since the Self-Study program does not include project work, there are no associated deadlines.
Articles in this section
- Are there any scholarships available?
- My Moz link expired, how can I get a new link?
- How do I get access to Moz?
- How long does it take to receive access to Moz?
- Where can I get my AdWords course and country assignment?
- I lost my student ID, how can I get a new one?
- How do I get a student ID?
- How long does it take to receive access to AdWords?
- How do I get access to Google Adwords?
- How do I get access to Facebook Ads Manager?