Yes! Successful graduates of our Nanodegree program are eligible to keep curriculum access. Please note however, that students who leave the program—or who are removed from the program—prior to successfully graduating, will cease to have access. Self-Study students will have access to the content for 6-months from their start date. There is an option to upgrade to the full Nanodegree offering for an additional $499.
Articles in this section
- Are there any scholarships available?
- My Moz link expired, how can I get a new link?
- How do I get access to Moz?
- How long does it take to receive access to Moz?
- Where can I get my AdWords course and country assignment?
- I lost my student ID, how can I get a new one?
- How do I get a student ID?
- How long does it take to receive access to AdWords?
- How do I get access to Google Adwords?
- How do I get access to Facebook Ads Manager?