As a Digital Marketing Nanodegree program student, you have six months to complete the program and graduate. If you are unable to complete the program within six months, you are welcome to re-enroll. Upon re-enrollment, students will be responsible for paying for the necessary costs.
Articles in this section
- Are there any scholarships available?
- My Moz link expired, how can I get a new link?
- How do I get access to Moz?
- How long does it take to receive access to Moz?
- Where can I get my AdWords course and country assignment?
- I lost my student ID, how can I get a new one?
- How do I get a student ID?
- How long does it take to receive access to AdWords?
- How do I get access to Google Adwords?
- How do I get access to Facebook Ads Manager?