As a Nanodegree program student, you will retain access to the program materials for a period of time after term completion and/or graduation. Please note, however, that students who leave the program—or who are removed from the program for failure to submit all projects by the final deadline (including any term extension provided to you for this program) and pass once they are reviewed—prior to successfully graduating, will cease to have access to content thereafter. Please read our Terms of Service for full details.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Intro to Self-Driving Cars nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program and the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?